The Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai is currently paying a visit to the dethroned Emir of Kano State, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi II.
Sanusi, the 14th Emir of the Kano Emirate was dethroned and banished to Nasarawa State on Monday.
Few hours after his dethronement, the ex-CBN governor was appointed as the Chancellor, Kaduna State University (KASU) and Vice Chairman, Kaduna Investment Promotion Agency, KADIPA by the Kaduna State governor Nasir El- Rufai
On Friday morning, Gov El-rufai again announced his visit to Sanusi on his verified Twitter page.
The post alongside pictures of El-rufai in a car read: “El-rufai is on his way to Awe to visit HH Muhammadu Sanusi II.”
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.06.13NEWSTope Alabi under fire for publicly criticising the song of a fellow gospel artist (video)
- 2021.06.13NEWSNewscaster expresses disappointment after President Buhari’s democracy day speech (Watch Video)
- 2021.06.13NEWSIsrael Adesanya Defeats Vettori
- 2021.06.13NEWSCynthia Morgan Speaks up, It Is Too Late To Kill Me Now’