The convoy of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo was involved in an accident en route to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, on Friday.
According to Laolu Akande, SSA to the Vice President on Media and Publicity, one police escort riders on the Vice President’s convoy, Inspector Ali Gomina died in the crash.
Read statement below;
OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
With grief in our hearts, we announce the death of one of the police escort riders on the Vice President’s convoy, Inspector Ali Gomina, aged 45, was involved in a road accident while on official duty today.
The accident occurred on the road to the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport. The Vice President, who is greatly saddened by this occurrence, has aborted the trip.
The Vice President described Gomina as a diligent, hardworking and serious-minded officer who will be greatly missed by the team. He is survived by his wife, children and relatives.
May his soul rest in peace.
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity
Office of the Vice President
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.06.17MUSIC(MUSIC ALBUM) Olamide – UY Scuti Album
- 2021.06.17MUSIC(MUSIC) Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- 2021.06.17NEWSBeautiful Lady Shot Dead By Herdsmen On Her Way To AAU Ekpoma To Collect NYSC Call-Up Letter
- 2021.06.17NEWSGospel Singer, Yinka Alaseyori Finally Speaks After Tope Alabi Condemned Her Song