Just recently, talented Nigerian singer, Waje, took a trip down memory lane during an interview with gospel rapper and singer, Bouqui.
Waje recounted how she got pregnant as a teenager, when she opened up to her mother and how her church banned her from singing in the choir as a result.
She said: “I got into a relationship in SS3. It then went from puppy love to sexual. At the time I felt I loved the person and sex was the only way I could express it.”
Waje said that it was after one morning devotion that she told her mum she was pregnant and was not willing to abort it.
The singer then spoke further on how she was stopped from singing in the choir as a result of her condition.
She said that one afternoon someone came to her house to call her that her pastor wanted to see her.
“When I got to Papa’s office, he was in the conference room and he looked at me and said: ‘if you lie, you will die because you are standing in front of God, you’re standing in front of the Holy Spirit and you’re standing in front of me. Are you pregnant? I said yes. He was so disappointed.”
The singer then continued that the pastor told her that he wanted to see her in church on every Sunday and Wednesday service. He also mandated her to never miss a prayer meeting but added that she could no longer sing in the choir.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.24NEWSAliko Dangote Sues American Mistress that Exposed His Buttocks On Social Media
- 2021.01.23NEWSMy Wife, Children Out Of My House, Set My House Ablaze,11 Cars, Oyo Seriki Fulani
- 2021.01.23NEWSFull Supporter For Sunday Igboho, Over quit notice he gave Fulani
- 2021.01.23VIDEO(VIDEO) Ayra Starr – Away