The verdict was delivered in Abuja by a three-member panel of justices led by Justice Ibrahim Sirajo on Monday, August 17, following a petition filed by the Advanced Nigeria Democratic Party (ANDP).
The tribunal said it found merit in the petition and consequently nullified the election.
The Tribunal also ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to conduct a bye-election in the state within 90 days.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.19NEWSUganda Experience Brought me Closer To Tems, Omah Lay Says How it happened (Watch Video)
- 2021.01.19NEWSDon’t Be A Liability, Men Are Getting Smart, Tacha gives Advises to Ladies (Watch Video)
- 2021.01.18NEWSReno Omokri Says, Preaching Against Drinking Of Alcohol Is Unscriptural
- 2021.01.18NEWSAsisat Oshoala, Nigeria and Barcelona footballer Loses Stepmother