The Suspect by name, Nehemiah Adejoh, who drove the car that killed Nigeria’s first female combat helicopter pilot, Tolulope Arotile has come out to he never intended to kill the flying officer.
The suspect told a Kaduna magistrate court on Thursday, August 20, that he mistakenly ran over the deceased, Daily Trust reported.
Adejoh was reported to be the one behind the steering of the vehicle that knocked down Arotile on July 11 before she was pronounced dead at the Nigerian Air Force hospital.
But he, however, denied having any premeditated plan to kill her in his cautionary statement.
He explained that on sighting the deceased walking along the roadside at the Air Force base, he started reversing the car in order to exchange pleasantries with her, but mistakenly ran over her.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.22MUSIC(MUSIC) MaXimo – Good Vibes ft. Oyinkanade
- 2021.01.20NEWSFG announces final deadline for NIN registration, blocking of SIM cards
- 2021.01.20NEWSSee What Happened to Woman While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge ( Photos)
- 2021.01.20NEWSHow Her Son Escaped From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion, Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye