The Spanish League side defeated Inter Milan 3-2 in the final of the European championship and ended their season with a crown.
It was Romelu Lukaku who scored first from the penalty kick barely five minutes into the encounter. The Belgian powered a low shot into the bottom left corner of the post which went slightly past goalkeeper Yassine Bounou.
Luuk de Jong equalised for the La Liga side through a stunning flying header from close range after connecting with Jesus Navas’ cross from the right side.
The 29-year-old pushed his side ahead for the first time in the game with another unstoppable header in the 33rd minute.
Argentine star Ever Banega sent a long cross into Inter’s danger zone and almost free De Jong grabbed his brace with the first half fast running to an end.
But, Diego Godin came from his defensive position head Inter back into the game with Marcelo Brozovic claiming the assist for his side’s second goal.
By the end of the opening half, both sides had scored four stunning goals but it was Carlos’ overhead kick that made all the difference in the end.
Meanwhile, they have now won the UEFA Europa League for the record sixth time.
Congratulations to Sevilla from Btbazes.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.24NEWSAliko Dangote Sues American Mistress that Exposed His Buttocks On Social Media
- 2021.01.23NEWSMy Wife, Children Out Of My House, Set My House Ablaze,11 Cars, Oyo Seriki Fulani
- 2021.01.23NEWSFull Supporter For Sunday Igboho, Over quit notice he gave Fulani
- 2021.01.23VIDEO(VIDEO) Ayra Starr – Away