The Sixth Evicted Housemate in the BBNaija Season 5 is Praise Nelson famously known as Praise, he is 28 years of age.
The lively personality who loves to have fun got on the Big Brother Naija ‘Lockdown’ show to use his dancing talent to make a name for himself and propably hit stardom.
He is tall, handsome and physically fit and it’s part of the reasons he was included in this year’s reality show.
His time on the show ended on August 23, after he was held for overdoing what he loves best.
Btbazes have then decided to bring you interesting facts you certainly don’t know about him.
Below are the facts you definitely don’t know about him.
- Before the Big Brother House, he’s engaged and preparing to walk down the aisle with partner.
- According to rumours on social media and ‘special agents’, he is engaged to a 64-year-old Nigerian woman who happens to be his fiancee.
- Praise has a son with the 64-year-old woman named, Jemmy.
- He is a fitness trainer as well as a dancer.
- He won the Korean Pop World Festival Changwon in 2015 ₩12 Million (South Korean Won) which equals 4.5 million in Naira and also got the grand prize of and became second-runner-up in a national dance competition in 2010.
- His words of inspiration is: “Never stop striving for the best life can offer, it can only get better.”
- Praise Nelson is from Isi Uzo LGA, Enugu state.
- He has a B.Sc degree in Mass Communications from the National Open University, Abuja.
- Praise enrolled for a professional dance class for three years (2010-2013) at the Mobile Dance Academy in Jos.
- He took part in the Maltina Dancehall competition along with his family in 2010 and they finished in third place.