Brazil and Barcelona Legend has finally been freed from the Paraguay Prison after being set free by the Paraguayan judge.
The 40-year-old former World Cup winner “is now free to travel to whatever country in the world he wants but he must inform us if he changes his permanent residence” for a period of one year, the judge said.
Ronaldinho accepted the terms of his release, which include payment of $90,000 damages. His brother, who is also Ronaldinho’s business manager would have to pay $110,000 and they are also expected to appear before a judge in Brazil every three months (1 year for Ronaldinho and two for his brother his brother).
“He has no restrictions except for the fulfilment of reparations for damage to society.”
“There is no indication that he has any personal characteristics or criminal behaviour that would put society at risk,” the prosecutor said prior to Monday’s trial.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.24NEWSAliko Dangote Sues American Mistress that Exposed His Buttocks On Social Media
- 2021.01.23NEWSMy Wife, Children Out Of My House, Set My House Ablaze,11 Cars, Oyo Seriki Fulani
- 2021.01.23NEWSFull Supporter For Sunday Igboho, Over quit notice he gave Fulani
- 2021.01.23VIDEO(VIDEO) Ayra Starr – Away