Olawale Ashimi, popularly referred to as Brymo has taken to social media to advocate for the need to make the Pidgin language Nigeria’s official language.
He shared on his Twitter account, that Pidgin is like English but with ‘bits of local lingua’.
DON’T MISS: Wizkid Hails DJ Cuppy
According to him, it would be cool to hear the president address the country in the language.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.19NEWSUganda Experience Brought me Closer To Tems, Omah Lay Says How it happened (Watch Video)
- 2021.01.19NEWSDon’t Be A Liability, Men Are Getting Smart, Tacha gives Advises to Ladies (Watch Video)
- 2021.01.18NEWSReno Omokri Says, Preaching Against Drinking Of Alcohol Is Unscriptural
- 2021.01.18NEWSAsisat Oshoala, Nigeria and Barcelona footballer Loses Stepmother