South African Artiste, Master KG on social media shared that his hit song Jerusalema featuring Nigeria’s Burna Boy and Nocembo Zikode has hit a landmark of over 100 million views on YouTube.
The hit song with no doubt become a global dancing sensation and has distanced the world away from COVID-19.
Master KG & Nomcebo, have officially being named as ambassadors for the South Africa by the Department of Arts, Sports and Culture.
MasterKG then took to his Twitter page and thanked the while whole world for their interest in his song and make it unofficial Covid-19 theme song.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.19NEWSUganda Experience Brought me Closer To Tems, Omah Lay Says How it happened (Watch Video)
- 2021.01.19NEWSDon’t Be A Liability, Men Are Getting Smart, Tacha gives Advises to Ladies (Watch Video)
- 2021.01.18NEWSReno Omokri Says, Preaching Against Drinking Of Alcohol Is Unscriptural
- 2021.01.18NEWSAsisat Oshoala, Nigeria and Barcelona footballer Loses Stepmother