In a town in Ghana called Dunkwa Kyekyewere was a true life story shared where a man said to have died four days ago coming back to life.
The story was shared by the son of the Elder by name Deacon Joe Mensah who the incident happened at his absence.
He narrated that he got a call from his mother confirming the news of his father’s death on July 17th but could not be on the move due to low finances.
He further said he was able to get to Dunkwa on 21st of July before he moved straight Dunkwa Kyekyewere Government Hospital where the incident happened and on getting there he met his late father at the morgue covered with a cloth withhhouse flies dancing around the corpse.
He said he had the believe God can raise his dead father, he then persuaded and gingered his siblings with his mother to raise an altar of prayer for their late father. With a conviction that God can save
After they concluded the prayers he screamed loud their father’s name thrice three times, “Daa, Daa, Daa, wake up; it is me your Son Joe. Wake up!” and miraculously at the third shout, their late father opened his eyes!
“He is not dead. Let us help him sit up on the bed. Give him some water to drink!” Deacon Mensah said and the late father Mr. Atteh sat on the bed and drank the water.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.20NEWSFG announces final deadline for NIN registration, blocking of SIM cards
- 2021.01.20NEWSSee What Happened to Woman While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge ( Photos)
- 2021.01.20NEWSHow Her Son Escaped From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion, Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye
- 2021.01.20NEWSIK Ogbonna’s Ex-Wife Sonia Shares her Photo she take For Birthday, Such a beautiful pictures