The Enugu Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, have placed fourteen suspected internet fraudsters, withthe iinclusion of Instagram celebrity, Bitcoin Lord on arrest across Awka, Anambra State.
The officers recovered several exotic vehicles including: three Mercedes Benz 4Matic, three Mercedes Benz AMG and two Lexus Rx salon cars.
Before their arrest, their phone were assessed and they seemed to be involved in some internet fraud including online bitcoin scam, love scam and identity theft.
They’ll soon be charged and then go to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
EFCC Arrests 14 Internet Fraudsters In Enugu
Operatives of the Enugu zonal office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC) have arrested fourteen suspected internet fraudsters, from different parts of Awka, Anambra State. pic.twitter.com/csl1HDt7SQ
— EFCC Nigeria (@officialEFCC) August 31, 2020
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.20NEWSFG announces final deadline for NIN registration, blocking of SIM cards
- 2021.01.20NEWSSee What Happened to Woman While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge ( Photos)
- 2021.01.20NEWSHow Her Son Escaped From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion, Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye
- 2021.01.20NEWSIK Ogbonna’s Ex-Wife Sonia Shares her Photo she take For Birthday, Such a beautiful pictures