Veteran Nollywood Actor Olusegun Akinremi, famously called ‘Chief Kanran’ is at the moment seeking for funds to help his standard of living following an ugly fire accident that happened to him back in 2017.
In the video below, he was been interviewed on a TV show anchored by Kola Olootu.
The popular script writer revealed how things started turning sour for him, from when his home got burnt with all studio equipment worth N30million, to when his wife and children left him.
With hot tears drooling down his cheeks, Chief Kanran said he was on the verge of begging for food on the street despite his status.
He revealed that he doesn’t want money to eat but to resuscitate his business again.
READ ALSO: Boy Caught Stealing Sardine (SEE PHOTOS)
“Seven years ago, things got bad for me. I was not ill and whatever will make me ill and people will start contributing for me, I thank God that it did not happen to me. However, what is currently happening to me is more than being ill. In 2017, my home got burnt from top to down and my wife and children deserted me.”
“My studio, where all my equipment are, also got burnt. Since the incident happened over a year ago, I have been sleeping in my church as I don’t have money to rent an apartment. Feeding has also been difficult for me. All my four cars are no longer with me. I sold one to feed, one got burnt, another one got knocked,” he said.
Faithful Nigerians have then started supporting the veteran actor by assisting him financially while some others still offered to help soonest.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.20NEWSFG announces final deadline for NIN registration, blocking of SIM cards
- 2021.01.20NEWSSee What Happened to Woman While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge ( Photos)
- 2021.01.20NEWSHow Her Son Escaped From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion, Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye
- 2021.01.20NEWSIK Ogbonna’s Ex-Wife Sonia Shares her Photo she take For Birthday, Such a beautiful pictures