Ghanaian Female Music Artist Ethel Esi Eshun has cleared the air over the concept of her recent music “HANDCUFF.”
During an interview she revealed that the song is not encouragement for couples to divorce butrrather to help women have the courage to speak out or flee from an abusive relationship.
She added that she’s a victim and there are lots of women out there facing the same challenges.
She then advised ladies to be bold and courageous to flee any abusive relationship for their own sake to avoid being physiologically and mentally disturbed.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.22MUSIC(MUSIC) MaXimo – Good Vibes ft. Oyinkanade
- 2021.01.20NEWSFG announces final deadline for NIN registration, blocking of SIM cards
- 2021.01.20NEWSSee What Happened to Woman While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge ( Photos)
- 2021.01.20NEWSHow Her Son Escaped From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion, Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye