The Office of Education Quality Assurance (OEQA) Unit of the Lagos State Ministry of Education has debunked the airing rumours of schools resumption timetable going viral on the internet.
The rumoured timetable has the starting date on 21st September and would end on 18th December while the second and third term will resume on 11th January and 3rd May, 2021 respectively.
It was however noted when the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Olushola Sanwoolu gave the date, it was announced as tentative which is subject to a change.
Emmanuel Olaniyan, OEQA spokesman said in a statement released, denied the reports, saying that the timetable did not come from his office.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.22MUSIC(MUSIC) MaXimo – Good Vibes ft. Oyinkanade
- 2021.01.20NEWSFG announces final deadline for NIN registration, blocking of SIM cards
- 2021.01.20NEWSSee What Happened to Woman While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge ( Photos)
- 2021.01.20NEWSHow Her Son Escaped From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion, Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye