Two individuals lost their lives with four injured in an unfortunate road accident in the area of Anthony, Lagos State.
Btbazesggathered that four vehicles were involved in the accident ; 2 trucks, a commercial vehicle and a bus all had a collision that resulted in the accident.
The unfortunate incident was confirmed in a statement issued by Dr. Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, Director-General of the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA).
“The agency received distress calls about the above incident and upon arrival at the scene of incident, discovered that a four (4) vehicle accident had occurred comprising two tipper trucks, one with registration number AKM-741ZT, a second tipper with unknown registration number, a loaded tanker with unknown registration number and commercial bus with unknown registration,” the statement reads partly.
Dr. Oke-Osanyitolu explained that emergency service providers including the Nigeria Police, Fire Service, LRU Fire Unit later joined LASEMA at the scene of the incident.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.22MUSIC(MUSIC) MaXimo – Good Vibes ft. Oyinkanade
- 2021.01.20NEWSFG announces final deadline for NIN registration, blocking of SIM cards
- 2021.01.20NEWSSee What Happened to Woman While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge ( Photos)
- 2021.01.20NEWSHow Her Son Escaped From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion, Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye