Wendy Shay, a controversial Ghana celebrity who claims to be the Queen of the country, has dropped another reason for fans to snap at her.
The RuffTown record label artist is set to drop another jam on Beyoncé birthday falling on September 4th.
She featured Shatta Wale on the song and has declared it a banger as she dedicated it to Beyoncé whom she tagged as her “Godmother.”
“On the 4th of September this Friday, Is my Godmother @beyonce ‘s birthday And I’ll be releasing a Banger with my Godfather @shattawalenima Thank you, Godfather, for the link This is Spiritual.” Her Post reads.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.24NEWSAliko Dangote Sues American Mistress that Exposed His Buttocks On Social Media
- 2021.01.23NEWSMy Wife, Children Out Of My House, Set My House Ablaze,11 Cars, Oyo Seriki Fulani
- 2021.01.23NEWSFull Supporter For Sunday Igboho, Over quit notice he gave Fulani
- 2021.01.23VIDEO(VIDEO) Ayra Starr – Away