Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the duke and duchess of the British royal family announced on Wednesday, 2nd September 2020 their collaboration with Netflix as producers 6 months after leaving the royal family and settling in California.
They bagged themselves a multiyear deal with the streaming service which would pay them for documentaries, docu-series, feature films, scripted shows, and children’s programming.
Meghan Markle stated that she has no plans of returning to acting and only wants to be behind the scenes but may appear on the screen in documentaries.
“Our focus will be on creating content that informs but also gives hope.As new parents, making inspirational family programming is also important to us”,
the couple stated.
They added that Netflix’s unrivalled reach would help share motivating content. Their production would be exclusive to Netflix which has 193 million subscribers worldwide
It is still unsure what the couple would be paid.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.20NEWSFG announces final deadline for NIN registration, blocking of SIM cards
- 2021.01.20NEWSSee What Happened to Woman While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge ( Photos)
- 2021.01.20NEWSHow Her Son Escaped From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion, Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye
- 2021.01.20NEWSIK Ogbonna’s Ex-Wife Sonia Shares her Photo she take For Birthday, Such a beautiful pictures