BB Naija star Anto opens up on her Instagram on the difficulties of being a celebrity.
She says that being a celebrity gives people a perception that everything goes well with you and you have no difficulties.
She also addressed issues on cyberbullying.
“I HATE to show any kind of weakness but too many things have been happening as of late, where I have to be honest with myself and accept that life is hard and shit happens and I don’t have all the answers like I think I do.
“Especially as a public figure, yeyebrity, influenza, what have you, we are expected to have it all together. Not sure why because we are humans like the next person. There is a pressure to keep up.
“We are in a place where our value is based on numbers and not our God-given talent. No lie, shit is fucked up. I just write this to anyone, be it celebrity by social media or celebrity by heart because we all deserve to be celebrated, YOU ARE ENOUGH. YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH.”
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.19NEWSUganda Experience Brought me Closer To Tems, Omah Lay Says How it happened (Watch Video)
- 2021.01.19NEWSDon’t Be A Liability, Men Are Getting Smart, Tacha gives Advises to Ladies (Watch Video)
- 2021.01.18NEWSReno Omokri Says, Preaching Against Drinking Of Alcohol Is Unscriptural
- 2021.01.18NEWSAsisat Oshoala, Nigeria and Barcelona footballer Loses Stepmother