Knowing the high rate of poverty, the crowdedness, lack of proper hygiene, and the impossibility of social distancing, it is expected that such a place would cause a rapid increase in the rate of the spread of Covid-19.
“Population density is such a key factor. If you don’t have the ability to social distance, the virus spreads,”
said Professor Salim Abdool Karim, the head of South Africa’s ministerial advisory team on Covid-19.
health specialists have for months anticipated a high increase in the coronavirus spread.
But how do explain Africa being amongst the continents with the lowest death rate?
What if poverty is the best defense against the deadly virus?
It still remains a mystery.
It was suspected that the age factor may be the reason for Africa’s survival.
“Age is the highest risk factor. Africa’s young population protects it,” said Tim Bromfield, a regional director of the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change.
After more research, it was found that age may not be the reason after all.
“Age is not such a big factor,” said Prof Karim.
Early implementation of lockdown in Africa may just be the reason for this Enigma
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.24NEWSAliko Dangote Sues American Mistress that Exposed His Buttocks On Social Media
- 2021.01.23NEWSMy Wife, Children Out Of My House, Set My House Ablaze,11 Cars, Oyo Seriki Fulani
- 2021.01.23NEWSFull Supporter For Sunday Igboho, Over quit notice he gave Fulani
- 2021.01.23VIDEO(VIDEO) Ayra Starr – Away