Minister for Trade and Industry, Allan Kyeremanteng in Abuja hosted a delegations of Nigeria and Ghana officials which included; Ghana Minister for Information, Kojo Nkrumah & Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration, Mohammed Tijani.
They met to discuss the $1m trade levy placedionly on Nigerian traders in the sister state, the Seme border closed by the Nigerian Government and some other economic and bilateral issues.
“The delegations of both countries had a successful bilateral engagement on improving Nigeria/ Ghana relations,” the statement reads.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.19NEWSUganda Experience Brought me Closer To Tems, Omah Lay Says How it happened (Watch Video)
- 2021.01.19NEWSDon’t Be A Liability, Men Are Getting Smart, Tacha gives Advises to Ladies (Watch Video)
- 2021.01.18NEWSReno Omokri Says, Preaching Against Drinking Of Alcohol Is Unscriptural
- 2021.01.18NEWSAsisat Oshoala, Nigeria and Barcelona footballer Loses Stepmother