16-year-old Sadiqu Daura has gained freedom from his father’s house in Daura, Katsina State.
Salisu Umar Daura who happened to be his father reportedly chained his physically challenged son since his mother died.
Save the Children International, an NGO said the poor boy’s mother died six years ago and was taken to his father’s mother who also died soon after and was later brought to his father’s house where he was caged.
Reports had it that he was been fed like a dog before the NGO’s intervention and was later handed over to the police.
The father according to Aminu Gambo, a SCI agent in Daura, said he had to put the boy in a cage because there was no space for him to stay in the two-room apartment that includes his family of 15 with 12 children.
“He was detained at the police station in Daura for a day and then moved to the police headquarters in Katsina and later released on the condition that he will no longer subject the boy to such inhuman treatment,” he said.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.24NEWSAliko Dangote Sues American Mistress that Exposed His Buttocks On Social Media
- 2021.01.23NEWSMy Wife, Children Out Of My House, Set My House Ablaze,11 Cars, Oyo Seriki Fulani
- 2021.01.23NEWSFull Supporter For Sunday Igboho, Over quit notice he gave Fulani
- 2021.01.23VIDEO(VIDEO) Ayra Starr – Away