Chief Adebayo Alao -Akala, former Oyo State Governor has frowned at the words of the Executive Governor of Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde tagging him and other governors as “Charlatans”.
Seyi Makinde earlier said: “Let me sound this; if I will not seek re-election, I am sure that Oyo State will never, again, be in the hands of Charlatans.
“So, calm down. It is even too early to start talking about a second term. Some parties that do not have even one councilor are saying that they will send me out of the Government House in 2023.”
He (Alao-Akala) revealed that while speaking with journalists at the empowerment programme organised by Senator Fatai Buhari representing the Oyo North Senatorial District.
“I don’t believe he (Makinde) said that. But if he said that, he made a mistake. You don’t address your predecessors as charlatans.
“You don’t do that. It is unstatesmanly and uncharitable. You just have to talk like a statesman that he is going to be a statement after he must have left office.
“You would see the way we have been addressing him. None of us who has been in that office before has ever said that he is not doing very well .
“He is doing his best. The best may not be enough for the people. When it is time for the campaign, we will campaign. But don’t use that word ‘charlatan’ it was unstatesmanly for him to have said that.” the former Oyo State governor said.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.20NEWSFG announces final deadline for NIN registration, blocking of SIM cards
- 2021.01.20NEWSSee What Happened to Woman While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge ( Photos)
- 2021.01.20NEWSHow Her Son Escaped From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion, Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye
- 2021.01.20NEWSIK Ogbonna’s Ex-Wife Sonia Shares her Photo she take For Birthday, Such a beautiful pictures