24-Year-Old UNILORIN Student has been sentenced to three months of ‘sweeping the road and cleaning gutters’ by the Justice Sikiru Oyinloye of the Kwara State High Court, Ilorin, after he was found guilty of ‘internet fraud’.
In a statement released by the EFCC, Ilorin Chapter had it that Olumide was prosecuted by the zonal division on a one-count charge which was attempting to cheat in a fraudulent manner.
“That you, Salau Olamide (a.k.a Rick Freeman) between November, 2017- August, 2018 at Ilorin, Kwara State, within the jurisdiction of this honourable court, attempted to cheat by personation by pretending to be one Rick Freeman, a white Caucasian with an email email@example.com and thereby committed an offence contrary to section 95 & 321 of the penal code law under section 324 of the same law.” The Charge Reads.
He (Olumide) would then have to sweep Tanke Road, from GTB junction to Abulennla Furniture, University Road, Tanke, Ilorin, commencing 7th September till 7th December 2020 or have to go for a fine of N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira).
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.01.22MUSIC(MUSIC) MaXimo – Good Vibes ft. Oyinkanade
- 2021.01.20NEWSFG announces final deadline for NIN registration, blocking of SIM cards
- 2021.01.20NEWSSee What Happened to Woman While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge ( Photos)
- 2021.01.20NEWSHow Her Son Escaped From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion, Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye