Ogun State Accident Caused By Trailer Kills 3 On Motorcycle.
Three persons were on Friday night crushed to death in an accident involving a truck and a motorcycle around Abiola way closer to Iyana Mortuary in Abeokuta.
Mr Babatunde Akinbiyi, the Public Relations Officer, Ogun Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps (TRACE), confirmed the accident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abeokuta on Saturday.
Akinbiyi explained that the motorcycle rider, according to an eyewitness, lost control and got crushed in an attempt to overtake the trailer.
The eyewitness said that the rider and his two passengers died on the spot.
The TRACE spokesman explained that the incident happened around 8 p.m. on Friday, but the trailer driver did not stop.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.29NEWSHe Will Kill Me With His Big M*Nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (VIDEO)
- 2021.07.29NEWSFull Of Kyari’s Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him
- 2021.07.29NEWSThis Is Why I Signed ‘Fireboy DML’ – YBNL Boss, Olamide
- 2021.07.29VIDEO(VIDEO) Omah Lay – Understand