Police Condemn Rumor Concerning Death Of 50 People After Yahoo Boy Party.
Nigeria Police Force on Monday debunked the news making the rounds that about 50 people died after attending an event at Akute, Ogun State.
“It’s a rumour,” Ogun police spokesman Abimbola Oyeyemi told The Guardian in a phone conversation. Phone calls made to the event centre where the party allegedly took place were unanswered.
A viral post on Twitter claimed that no less than 50 people were reported dead after attending a birthday party hosted by a suspected Yahoo boy, a Nigerian gland for an internet fraudster.
According to the report, the incident happened last week and since then there have been numerous reports of young people losing their lives in the area.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.29NEWSHe Will Kill Me With His Big M*Nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (VIDEO)
- 2021.07.29NEWSFull Of Kyari’s Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him
- 2021.07.29NEWSThis Is Why I Signed ‘Fireboy DML’ – YBNL Boss, Olamide
- 2021.07.29VIDEO(VIDEO) Omah Lay – Understand