The Niger State Police Command have arrested a 20-year-old man, Lawali Danladi, for allegedly beating his wife, Zulai, to death, following an argument over the pap she prepared for him at their home in Kadaura village in Yakila Gunna district of Rafi LGA, IgbereTV reports.
Danladi who was paraded before newsmen at the police command headquarters in Minna, reportedly beat Zulai to a coma. She was rushed to the hospital where she died.
Speaking to newsmen, Danladi said that he did not like the way she prepared the pap and in the cause of the argument, things got heated up which made him descend on her and beat her mercilessly.
“I never knew she would die. It was just a misunderstanding over mere pap and I did not know that when she fainted, she would not wake up. I should never have beaten her. I regret my action.”
The spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Wasiu Abiodun, said the suspect has confessed to having beaten his wife to coma adding that by the time she was rushed to the General Hospital Wushishi, she was confirmed dead. He added that Danladi will be charged to court.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.23NEWSCourt convicts son, mother and girlfriend for $902,935 internet fraud in Asaba
- 2021.07.23MOVIE(YORUBA MOVIE) THIS IS US Latest Yoruba Movie 2021 Drama
- 2021.07.23NEWSBenin Court Gives Update After Sunday Igboho Appeared In Court Today
- 2021.07.23NEWSIn Adamawa a Man beats his wife to death over N1000 (Watch Video)