Video: Seyi Shay Reacts After Condemn For Being Mean To An Idol Contestant
Seyi Shay, One of the Popular Nigerian singer and also one of the hosts of the Nigerian Idol show, show some concern after Nigerians condemn her for criticising a 17-year-old male contestant during the audition.
As the young contestant performance was unimpressed at the show while Seyi Shay told him he will do well as a songwriter, not a singer because he’s a ‘terrible’ performer.
”Somebody lied to you. Somebody told you to come here and audition. You should go back and tell them that they aren’t your friend because that was not a good audition. You have a sweet talking voice and it comes out in your singing voice but your performance is terrible. You are never going to make money being a singer. I love you, you are so sweet but you are not a singer. You are not a singer.
For songwriting, hit me up, we could talk but that singing, it is not going to work. Sorry Darling” she said.
This make Seyi Shay be the number trending topic on Twitter as some Nigerians felt she was harsh on the contestant while others said she was objective.
See Reactions Below;
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.29NEWSHe Will Kill Me With His Big M*Nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (VIDEO)
- 2021.07.29NEWSFull Of Kyari’s Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him
- 2021.07.29NEWSThis Is Why I Signed ‘Fireboy DML’ – YBNL Boss, Olamide
- 2021.07.29VIDEO(VIDEO) Omah Lay – Understand