AGAIN, GOV UMAHI’S SA RESIGNS, ACCUSES GOV OF INTERFERING IN HIS FAMILY
Mr. Ogbonnia Oko Enyim, the Special Assistant to the Governor of Ebonyi State on School Monitoring has resigned his appointment with immediate effect.
Oko Enyim who was the immediate past Chairman of Afikpo North Local Government Area in his letter of resignation dated March 30, 2021 accused Governor Umahi of interfering in his private family affair.
The former aide said: “Your Excellency, against every known traditions and good conscience, your decision to interfere and deny me my right as the first son to organize a befitting burial for my father in line with my already concluded arrangements, after spending fortunes is unacceptable to me.”
Umahi’s government has been hit by gale of resignations since November 2020 when he defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressive Congress (APC).
About 100 appointees of Governor Umahi have resigned their appointments most of them citing their unwillingness to join the APC with the governor.
See letter below:
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.23NEWSCourt convicts son, mother and girlfriend for $902,935 internet fraud in Asaba
- 2021.07.23MOVIE(YORUBA MOVIE) THIS IS US Latest Yoruba Movie 2021 Drama
- 2021.07.23NEWSBenin Court Gives Update After Sunday Igboho Appeared In Court Today
- 2021.07.23NEWSIn Adamawa a Man beats his wife to death over N1000 (Watch Video)