Senator Dino Melaye on Thursday posted to social media a 15-year-old picture of himself, Igbere TV reports.
At the time the photo was taken, Melaye was not a federal lawmaker representing Kogi West.
“15 Years ago,” he captioned his tweet.
15 Years ago pic.twitter.com/p1gSETC3Zv
— Senator Dino Melaye. (SDM) (@dino_melaye) April 1, 2021
Melaye and his Anti-Corruption Network team on Wednesday honoured an invitation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over their petition against Kogi State Government.
“We submitted additional evidence against Yahaya Bello. We are satisfied with EFCC investigation so far. Alot has been achieved,” Melaye tweeted.
The group alleges its investigation revealed the Yahaya Bello administration engaged in corrupt practices in awarding contracts, borrowing from non-capital market, circumvention of procurement procedures among others.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.23NEWSCourt convicts son, mother and girlfriend for $902,935 internet fraud in Asaba
- 2021.07.23MOVIE(YORUBA MOVIE) THIS IS US Latest Yoruba Movie 2021 Drama
- 2021.07.23NEWSBenin Court Gives Update After Sunday Igboho Appeared In Court Today
- 2021.07.23NEWSIn Adamawa a Man beats his wife to death over N1000 (Watch Video)