Nigerian singer, Kessydriz shed tears of joy after she got her alert of N10m from Rivers state government, IgbereTV reports.
The young lady was one of the artistes who performed at Burna Boy’s Homecoming in Rivers state following his Grammy win.
The state government promised to to give N10m each to the artistes that reward artistes who performed at the night of the homecoming.
Taking to her Instagram handle, Kessydriz said her life has changed for the better after receiving the money.
TALK AND DO GOVERNOR All my years of tears, struggles and depressions are over …. 10,000,000 richer…. what God cannot do does not exist…
Big shout out to @burnaboygram your win is indeed a win for all of us.
Tears of joy
GOD HAS REMEMBERED ME
See video below.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.24NEWSSuspected Internet Fraudster Runs Mad in Aba; See What Police Discovered in His Benz (Watch Video)
- 2021.07.24NEWSEx-banker, wife and mother-in-law bag 60 years jailterm for stealing depositors’ fund
- 2021.07.24NEWSMinister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola asks Governors to sign death warrant of over 3,000 condemned inmates
- 2021.07.24NEWSObi Cubana’s Source Of Income Is Nobody’s Business – Actor, Emeka Ike Blows Hot