Nigerian Air Force’s alpha-jet goes missing in Borno
A Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Alpha-Jet has lost contact with radar in Borno State, while on interdiction mission in support of ground troops.
NAF Director of Public Relations and Information, Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet who disclosed this in a statement Thursday, said the mission was part of the ongoing counterinsurgency operations in the North East.
According to him, the loss of radar contact occurred at about 5:08 pm on 31 March 2021.
“Details of the whereabout of the aircraft or likely cause of contact loss are still sketchy but will be relayed to the general public as soon as they become clear. Meanwhile, search and rescue efforts are ongoing.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.29NEWSHe Will Kill Me With His Big M*Nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (VIDEO)
- 2021.07.29NEWSFull Of Kyari’s Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him
- 2021.07.29NEWSThis Is Why I Signed ‘Fireboy DML’ – YBNL Boss, Olamide
- 2021.07.29VIDEO(VIDEO) Omah Lay – Understand