Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits –
State of insecurity in Akwa Ibom appears to have gone out of control as women go to farm with riffles to protect themselves from bandits’ attacks.
Ini Local Government Area Chairman, Isreal Idaisin, disclosed as he sent an SOS message to the Federal Government to intervene in the protracted Nkari boundary crisis. He said members of the communities now move about with weapons.
Idaisin said the perennial attacks on the people of Nkari community, allegedly, by their neighbours from Usaka Uko community in Ikwuano council of Abia State has, over the years, conditioned the minds of the people to resort to self help.
The council boss lamented while speaking with newsmen in Uyo that even women and children from Nkari community now go to farm with either short or long riffles.
He cautioned both the federal and state governments that the situation, if not nib in the bud, would breed a future generation of bandits who may become thorns in the flesh of government.
“The daily crisis we have in Ini Local government area is the Nkari crisis. The people there, including women and children now go about with weapons to protect themselves. Everyone there is either with a long or short riffle to protect themselves from the Ikwanno people.”
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.29NEWSHe Will Kill Me With His Big M*Nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (VIDEO)
- 2021.07.29NEWSFull Of Kyari’s Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him
- 2021.07.29NEWSThis Is Why I Signed ‘Fireboy DML’ – YBNL Boss, Olamide
- 2021.07.29VIDEO(VIDEO) Omah Lay – Understand