Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar
A group, Nka Ikemesit Mkparawa Essien Efik Duob-Eba, reportedly domiciled in the palace of the Obong of Calabar, has given the Head of Igbo community in Calabar, 7 days to leave the town or face consequences.
DAILY POST reports that the order addressed to the leader of the Ndibo Community, Eze Ndigbo, was contained in a statement issued on Thursday.
The statement signed by the Chairman, Ekpo Ekeng, Vice Chairman, Adim Ekpenyong Adim, Secretary, Ekpenyong Bassey Ekpenyong and Assistant Secretary, Christy Edem Bassey Edem, was made available to DAILY POST.
The group lamented the insult allegedly meted on the Obong of Calabar by the Eze Ndigbo.
The group accused the Head of Igbo community of claiming to be the Obong of Calabar whereas he is not.
“For insulting the Obong of Calabar, calling yourself or making yourself the Obong of Calabar, when Obong of Calabar is on the throne we give you 7 days to leave the town,” the group fumed
It was learnt that the incident allegedly occurred during the award given to Innoson Motors on the 27th March, 2021, at the University of Calabar.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.24NEWSSuspected Internet Fraudster Runs Mad in Aba; See What Police Discovered in His Benz (Watch Video)
- 2021.07.24NEWSEx-banker, wife and mother-in-law bag 60 years jailterm for stealing depositors’ fund
- 2021.07.24NEWSMinister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola asks Governors to sign death warrant of over 3,000 condemned inmates
- 2021.07.24NEWSObi Cubana’s Source Of Income Is Nobody’s Business – Actor, Emeka Ike Blows Hot