Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has condoled with the family, friends and acquaintances of Yinka Odumakin, spokesman of Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere.
Odumakin was also spokesman to the then Gen Buhari in 2011, when he ran for President on the platform of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), now defunct.
The President in a statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Adesina in Abuja, Saturday, recalled Odumakin as dutiful, and a person of conviction, expressing sorrow at his demise, when he had a lot more to contribute to society and the nation at large.
President Buhari prayed God to grant repose to the soul of the departed activist, and comfort all those who mourn him.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.23NEWSCourt convicts son, mother and girlfriend for $902,935 internet fraud in Asaba
- 2021.07.23MOVIE(YORUBA MOVIE) THIS IS US Latest Yoruba Movie 2021 Drama
- 2021.07.23NEWSBenin Court Gives Update After Sunday Igboho Appeared In Court Today
- 2021.07.23NEWSIn Adamawa a Man beats his wife to death over N1000 (Watch Video)