COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died – Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin
Wife of late Afenifere spokesman, Comrade Yinka Odumakin, has said he died just when his condition was improving.
Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin who confirmed her husband’s death to The Nation, disclosed he had been ill since March 10 and was recuperating.
“It is true, my husband and friend has passed on. The darling of the media is gone.”
She said a big part of her is gone while describing him “irreplaceable soulmate”, stating he died of complications from respiratory issues due to complications from COVID-19 from which she claimed he already recovered from.
In a statement on Saturday, She said: “With gratitude to the Supreme Being for a life well spent, I announce the passing on of my beloved husband, Comrade Yinka Odumakin to the great beyond after a brief illness.
“The sad event happened this morning (Saturday, 3/4/2021) at the intensive care unit of LASUTH where he was being managed for respiratory issues due to complications from COVID-19 which he had recovered from about a week ago.
“I appreciate the outpouring of grief and sympathy from home and abroad as I mourn my irreplaceable soul mate.
“I urge us all to remain steadfast in the cause of the masses to which he dedicated his life.
“Burial arrangement will be made public in due course.”
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.24NEWSSuspected Internet Fraudster Runs Mad in Aba; See What Police Discovered in His Benz (Watch Video)
- 2021.07.24NEWSEx-banker, wife and mother-in-law bag 60 years jailterm for stealing depositors’ fund
- 2021.07.24NEWSMinister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola asks Governors to sign death warrant of over 3,000 condemned inmates
- 2021.07.24NEWSObi Cubana’s Source Of Income Is Nobody’s Business – Actor, Emeka Ike Blows Hot