DBN Raises Loan Disbursement By 89%
Development Bank of Nigeria Plc has witnessed a surge in the volume of loans disbursed by 89% from N101.5bn in 2019 to N191.7bn in 2020.
This growth is in line with its core mandate of facilitating sustainable socio-economic development by improving financial access for MSMEs in Nigeria, according to the Managing Director and Chief Executive Office, Mr. Tony Okpanachi.
He said the Bank recorded a growth of 4% in total assets from N474.7 billion in 2019 to N493.5 billion in 2020, while outstanding loans increased by 110% from N101.9bn in 2019 to close at N214.0bn in 2020.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.29NEWSHe Will Kill Me With His Big M*Nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (VIDEO)
- 2021.07.29NEWSFull Of Kyari’s Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him
- 2021.07.29NEWSThis Is Why I Signed ‘Fireboy DML’ – YBNL Boss, Olamide
- 2021.07.29VIDEO(VIDEO) Omah Lay – Understand