Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide
A member of the House of Representatives, Haruna Maitala, is dead.
A family member confirmed his death to PREMIUM TIMES Saturday morning.
He died in a road accident along Bade-Gitata road Friday night on his way to Jos.
He died alongside his son, driver and security aide, who were all in the vehicle, our source said.
Until his death, he represented Jos North/Bassa federal constituency of Plateau State.
His death comes barely a month after another lawmaker, Yuguda Killa from Jigawa State, passed on.
Mr Maitala is the third federal lawmaker to die this year.
Ten federal lawmakers have died since the inauguration of the ninth assembly in 2019.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.24NEWSSuspected Internet Fraudster Runs Mad in Aba; See What Police Discovered in His Benz (Watch Video)
- 2021.07.24NEWSEx-banker, wife and mother-in-law bag 60 years jailterm for stealing depositors’ fund
- 2021.07.24NEWSMinister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola asks Governors to sign death warrant of over 3,000 condemned inmates
- 2021.07.24NEWSObi Cubana’s Source Of Income Is Nobody’s Business – Actor, Emeka Ike Blows Hot