Alleged Drug Trafficker Intercepted At Abuja Airport With N564m Heroin
A suspected drug trafficker, Goodluck Igbineweka Odeh, has been intercepted at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, (NAIA), with two kilogrammes of heroin worth N564 million concealed in the lining of false bottom of his suitcase.
The 40-year-old suspect from Ikpoba Okha Local Government area of Edo State was arrested at the departure lounge of the Abuja airport during an outward clearance of Ethopian aircraft 911enroute Abuja-Addis Ababa-Italy.
Under interrogation, Odeh claimed he had been living in Italy since 2015 when he got into the country through Libya. He said he works as a labourer in a farm in Italy with a pay of about 50 Euro a day, adding that he also works as a “flyer distributor” when farming season is over and gets as much as 50 Euro per day.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.29NEWSHe Will Kill Me With His Big M*Nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (VIDEO)
- 2021.07.29NEWSFull Of Kyari’s Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him
- 2021.07.29NEWSThis Is Why I Signed ‘Fireboy DML’ – YBNL Boss, Olamide
- 2021.07.29VIDEO(VIDEO) Omah Lay – Understand