“Stop Playing Role Of Deputy God” Kolawole Ajeyemi Says After Being Drag For Wearing A Muslim Outfit
Following sharing of photos by Yoruba actor, Kola Ajeyemi an husband to Toyin Abraham, in which he dressed in Muslim outfit in those picture.
Sharing this post makes many people drag and criticize him while some others took to the comment section to lash out at him and expressed their displeasure.
Following the backlash, the Yoruba actor stated that movies reflect society and urged people to stop playing the role of deputy God.
He’s post Read;
My last post with me in hijab is off a movie set. Movie is a reflection of our society. Some people need
to stop playing the role of deputy God. This is a movie. No insulting intelligence or religion of any person.
Apologies to those offended but note this a movie and we are duty-bound to do it right because if we don’t do it
right, the audience will be the first to complain, so, can the over-zealous people please let us breathe.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.10.20MOVIE(YORUBA MOVIE) Odaran Metta Latest Yoruba Movie 2021 Drama
- 2021.10.20NEWSShatta Wale Arrested After he was free from hospital check it out why he was arrested
- 2021.10.19NEWSPopular Nigerian OAP Dotun Said Tiwa Savage boyfriend is a suspect, Check out his Opinion
- 2021.10.19NEWSTeebillz Reacts To Leaked S*x Tape Of Ex-Wife, Tiwa Savage