Pastor Adeboye Says Over Son’s Death “It Is Well”
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has finally reacted to the death of his son, Dare Adeboye on May 7 Friday.
According to the report it was reveal that Pastor Dare, the 42-year-old died in his sleep in his home in Eket, Akwa-Ibom on Tuesday, May 4 2021.
While preaching at his church’s May 2021 edition of it’s Holy Ghost service, Pastor Adeboye urged everyone to always thank God and say ‘It is well’ even in the face of crises rather than ‘blame and question God’.
“Whatever we have is given to us by God, be it wealth, wife, husband, children e.t.c and if it got taken away by God, all we can do is give God glory for actually giving us the privilege to enjoy those wealth or kids temporarily and it is not for us to complain, blame and question God.”he said.
With biblical reference to Ezekiel 24:16, the clergyman said
“God took away Ezekiel’s wife and asked him not to mourn over her. What we see as sorrows might be joy in the sight of God, I mean His ways and thoughts are not the same with ours, we shouldn’t forget that both good and bad happen at God’s command. (Lamentations 3:38).
“Finally in all things let’s learn to say thank you father and It is well. God bless all of you in Jesus’ name,”
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.10.20MOVIE(YORUBA MOVIE) Odaran Metta Latest Yoruba Movie 2021 Drama
- 2021.10.20NEWSShatta Wale Arrested After he was free from hospital check it out why he was arrested
- 2021.10.19NEWSPopular Nigerian OAP Dotun Said Tiwa Savage boyfriend is a suspect, Check out his Opinion
- 2021.10.19NEWSTeebillz Reacts To Leaked S*x Tape Of Ex-Wife, Tiwa Savage