Lai Mohammed Reveal That Over 400 Websites Publish Fakenews About Buhari
476 websites have been created to spread false information about President Muhammadu Buhari and his administration, The Nigeria Federal government make the announcement.
This statement was disclosed by Lai Mohammed, the Minister of Information on Monday while meeting with officials from the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR).
Mohammed bemoaned the latest fake publication about Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari’s mental state.
“Recently, we unveiled almost 476 publication sites that are dedicated to daily engaging in churning out fake news to fight the government,” he said.
According to the platforms, when Buhari was last in the UK, he was told to resign because he couldn’t recognize family members.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.10.20MOVIE(YORUBA MOVIE) Odaran Metta Latest Yoruba Movie 2021 Drama
- 2021.10.20NEWSShatta Wale Arrested After he was free from hospital check it out why he was arrested
- 2021.10.19NEWSPopular Nigerian OAP Dotun Said Tiwa Savage boyfriend is a suspect, Check out his Opinion
- 2021.10.19NEWSTeebillz Reacts To Leaked S*x Tape Of Ex-Wife, Tiwa Savage