Mixed Reactions As Ahmed Isah Slaps Woman On Live Tv Over Setting A Child’s Hair On Fire
Human rights activist and TV media personality, Ahmed Isah, popularly known as Ordinary President is currently trending on Twitter for slapping a lady on live TV during an interview.
According to reports, it is alleged that the woman set her child’s hair on fire over witchcraft allegations. She was said to have tied the girl’s hands and legs, poured kerosene on her head, and ignited the fire. The child was burnt alive, although the child didn’t die, sustained severe damage.
Ahmed Isah who hosts a program titled, “Berekete Family” and offers ordinary citizens the opportunity to tell their stories, used his platform to interview the woman.
During the question and answer session, the woman had given an adamant response that further got him angry as he lost his cool and gave her two resounding slaps live on TV.
Watch the video below;
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 Omooo! Ordinary Ahmad Isah of Brekete Radio slapped her.
📹: BBC Africa Eye pic.twitter.com/e05OHXXHuZ
— 🐂 𝙾𝚍𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚞 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚒 🐂 (@maazi_chinedu) May 16, 2021
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.10.20MOVIE(YORUBA MOVIE) Odaran Metta Latest Yoruba Movie 2021 Drama
- 2021.10.20NEWSShatta Wale Arrested After he was free from hospital check it out why he was arrested
- 2021.10.19NEWSPopular Nigerian OAP Dotun Said Tiwa Savage boyfriend is a suspect, Check out his Opinion
- 2021.10.19NEWSTeebillz Reacts To Leaked S*x Tape Of Ex-Wife, Tiwa Savage