Report Says Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Is Seriously Injured While He Tried To Kill Himself
The Boko Haram faction Jama’tu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’awati wal-Jihad (JAS), Abubakar Shekau, has been reportedly dead.
According to Eons Intelligence reports, he was killed in an attack by the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP), a splinter group.
It was reveal that the Boko Haram’s hideout in Sambisa was raided by ISWAP fighters led by their leader, Bana Duguri.
Shekau is said to have detonated a bomb in order to prevent being apprehended alive.
Though this isn’t the first time that Shekau’s death has been recorded. If this is the case, ISWAP is expected to make an announcement in the coming days.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.10.20NEWSShatta Wale Arrested After he was free from hospital check it out why he was arrested
- 2021.10.19NEWSPopular Nigerian OAP Dotun Said Tiwa Savage boyfriend is a suspect, Check out his Opinion
- 2021.10.19NEWSTeebillz Reacts To Leaked S*x Tape Of Ex-Wife, Tiwa Savage
- 2021.10.19NEWSIt Will Take A Long Time For Me To See Tiwa In A Different Light” – Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tiwa S*tape