“I Do My Own Fight When I Have To, Especially In What I Believe In” Remi Tinubu Says
It was reveal by senator Remi Tinubu (APC, Lagos Central) that she didn’t even make an attempt to report anyone to her husband Bola Tinubu, following her altercation with an educationist known as Arinola Oloko at the location of a public hearing on constitutional review on Wednesday.
The former first lady of Lagos Mrs Tinubu, has made this announcement publicly during the renowned TVC breakfast programme, Your View, some hours ago.
“That you have a position doesn’t mean you have to lose yourself to that position, because the position will go and then, do you go back and find yourself? You have to be yourself in every situation,”
Her quoted words;
“Most of the time when people see me talk strongly, yes, I am Asiwaju’s wife but Asiwaju is somebody that I don’t go home to report anyone to because he would tell me, ‘you are wrong’. I don’t know why but when you have a husband who tells you, ‘you are wrong’ when you are right, in your own view, would you go back to such a person? So, I do my own fight when I have to, especially in what I believe in.”
Tinubu insisted she did not outrightly call Oloko a thug.
“I only asked a question and I expected her to say, ‘Ma’am, I am not a thug,’”
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.10.20MOVIE(YORUBA MOVIE) Odaran Metta Latest Yoruba Movie 2021 Drama
- 2021.10.20NEWSShatta Wale Arrested After he was free from hospital check it out why he was arrested
- 2021.10.19NEWSPopular Nigerian OAP Dotun Said Tiwa Savage boyfriend is a suspect, Check out his Opinion
- 2021.10.19NEWSTeebillz Reacts To Leaked S*x Tape Of Ex-Wife, Tiwa Savage