Buhari Suspends Twitter’s Operations in Nigeria
The Federal Government has suspended, indefinitely, the operations of
the microblogging and social networking service, Twitter, in Nigeria.
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, announced the suspension in a statement signed his
Special Assistant Segun Aseyemi citing the persistent use of the platform for activities that are
capable of undermining Nigeria’s corporate existence.
The Minister said the Federal Government has also directed the
National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) to immediately commence the
process of licensing all OTT and social media operations in Nigeria.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.06.17MUSIC(MUSIC ALBUM) Olamide – UY Scuti Album
- 2021.06.17MUSIC(MUSIC) Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- 2021.06.17NEWSBeautiful Lady Shot Dead By Herdsmen On Her Way To AAU Ekpoma To Collect NYSC Call-Up Letter
- 2021.06.17NEWSGospel Singer, Yinka Alaseyori Finally Speaks After Tope Alabi Condemned Her Song