I Know The Feeling Of Grief, It Feels Like Fear’ – Actress, Mercy Johnson Mourns T.B Joshua,
Nollywood talented actress, Mercy Johnson is presently mourning popular Nigerian prophet, T.B Joshua.
This comes after T.B Joshua was pronounced dead in the early hours of Sunday, 6th of June, 2021.
According to Mercy, T.B Joshua was a kind man and a giver. Speaking further, the mother of 4 said she understands what grief means and it feels like fear.
Taking to Instagram to say this, Mercy wrote;
“Mostly it is a loss that teaches us about the worth of things…I know the feeling of grief and it feels like Fear…
Black Sunday, RIP to the kind prophet /a man who gave to those in need. Prophet T.B Joshua.”
Reacting to this;
@spark_lero wrote “He was a pillar of strength to so… Many”
@datnaijaboyy wrote “Meeting T.B Joshua one on one thought me what it means to be humble rest on papa.”
@chrystal_baybee wrote “Today I choose not to mourn but to celebrate him… He blessed and impacted the lives of thousands of people… His legacy lives on, this world never deserved him”
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.10.20MOVIE(YORUBA MOVIE) Odaran Metta Latest Yoruba Movie 2021 Drama
- 2021.10.20NEWSShatta Wale Arrested After he was free from hospital check it out why he was arrested
- 2021.10.19NEWSPopular Nigerian OAP Dotun Said Tiwa Savage boyfriend is a suspect, Check out his Opinion
- 2021.10.19NEWSTeebillz Reacts To Leaked S*x Tape Of Ex-Wife, Tiwa Savage