Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders
Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN has directed for immediate prosecution of offenders of the Federal Government ban on Twitter operations in Nigeria.
Malami directed the Director of Public Prosecution of the Federation (DPPF) at the Office of the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, to swing into action and commence in earnest the process of prosecution of violators of the Federal Government De-activation of opetations of Twitter in Nigeria.
See: Watch: Backlash 2 Latest Yoruba Movie 2021 Drama
Malami directed the DPPF to liase with the Ministry of Communication and Digital Economy, National Communication Communication (NCC) and other relevant government agencies to ensure the speedy prosecution of offenders without any further delay.
Dr. Umar Jibrilu Gwandu
(Special Assistant on Media and Public Relations, Office of the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice)
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.06.17MUSIC(MUSIC ALBUM) Olamide – UY Scuti Album
- 2021.06.17MUSIC(MUSIC) Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- 2021.06.17NEWSBeautiful Lady Shot Dead By Herdsmen On Her Way To AAU Ekpoma To Collect NYSC Call-Up Letter
- 2021.06.17NEWSGospel Singer, Yinka Alaseyori Finally Speaks After Tope Alabi Condemned Her Song