Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat Tweet.
Microblogging platform, Twitter, has deleted a tweet by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
In the tweet earlier reported by DAILY POST, Nnamdi Kanu had vowed that any soldier sent to the Southeast by the Nigerian Government will die.
Kanu, while reacting to the comment by President Muhammadu Buhari saying he would clamp down on those destroying government facilities in the South-East, had warned the army to keep off the region.
Kanu warned that no Nigerian Army deployed to the region would return alive.
Kanu made the assertion on Wednesday via a tweet on his official Twitter handle.
The tweet reads, “It’s not for the living to respond to the dead but given the lack of reasoning prevalent in the #Zoo Nigeria, I wish to assure @GarShehu, the Jihadi midget @elrufai & that Fulani lapdog Femi Adesina that any army they send to #Biafraland will die there. None will return alive”.
And nearly 24 hours after the Nigerian government announced a ban on Twitter, the platform has deleted the ‘inciting’ tweet from Kanu.
Twitter deleted the comment on Saturday, saying it violates its rules.
Twitter had two days earlier deleted President Muhammadu Buhari’s controversial tweet about the civil war which some Nigerians found offensive.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.06.17MUSIC(MUSIC ALBUM) Olamide – UY Scuti Album
- 2021.06.17MUSIC(MUSIC) Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- 2021.06.17NEWSBeautiful Lady Shot Dead By Herdsmen On Her Way To AAU Ekpoma To Collect NYSC Call-Up Letter
- 2021.06.17NEWSGospel Singer, Yinka Alaseyori Finally Speaks After Tope Alabi Condemned Her Song