IGP announces immediate suspension of tinted vehicle windscreens
The Inspector-General of Police Usman Alkali Baba today June 7 announced the immediate suspension of tinted vehicle windscreens in Nigeria.
The police boss made the announcement during a meeting with senior police officers including commissioners and DIGs from across the states.
While making the announcement, he reiterated that roadblocks remain prohibited in the country and warned that heads of commands must enforce it and key into the road patrol strategy as an alternative to roadblocks.
The IGP said some of the high-profile suspects in police custody include members of IPOB, kidnappers, and bandits have confessed to committing some of the most heinous crimes in recent times.
He stressed the need for the senior police officers to ensure discipline in their various commands.
Some of the successes recorded by the Police Force in the last two months include the arrest of over 600 suspects including persons believed to have carried out an attack on Governor Samuel Ortom earlier in March, this year.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.06.17MUSIC(MUSIC ALBUM) Olamide – UY Scuti Album
- 2021.06.17MUSIC(MUSIC) Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- 2021.06.17NEWSBeautiful Lady Shot Dead By Herdsmen On Her Way To AAU Ekpoma To Collect NYSC Call-Up Letter
- 2021.06.17NEWSGospel Singer, Yinka Alaseyori Finally Speaks After Tope Alabi Condemned Her Song